CASE EXPANDS CX B SERIES EXCAVATOR LINE WITH THREE NEW MODELS
June 18, 2008
Have someone from Case Construction contact you with more information Click Here
Category: Crawler Excavators
TOMAHAWK, Wis. (June 11, 2008) Case Construction Equipment announced the addition of the CX350B, CX470B and CX700B to its CX B Series line of excavators. These new models feature increases in fuel efficiency and productivity, as well as improved operator comfort and ease of maintenance. These excavators also feature electronically controlled, common rail Tier III-certified 7.8L Case engines which burn cleaner and more efficiently and deliver from 271 to 463 net hp (202kW to 345 kW).
The CX350B has an operating weight of 79,065 lb (35,863 kg), a bucket digging force of 51,436 lb (228.8 kN) and a maximum dig depth of 24 feet 1 inch (7.34 m). The CX470B has an operating weight of 103,800 lb (47,083 kg), a bucket digging force of 55,528 lb (247 kN) and a maximum dig depth of 25 feet 4 inches (7.72 m). The CX700B has an operating weight of 153,400 lb (69,581 kg), a bucket digging force of 65,194 lb (290 kN) and a maximum dig depth of 27 feet 7 inches (8.40 m).
Increased fuel efficiency
These new CX B Series excavators deliver significant increases in fuel efficiency over the competition. The common rail fuel injection system, combined with the redesigned hydraulic system, delivers up to 7-percent better fuel efficiency.
Improved fuel efficiency means huge savings for the owner of a Case B Series excavator, said Dave Wolf, brand marketing manager, Case Construction Equipment. Not only are these new Case excavators delivering increased fuel efficiency and horsepower, they are also providing a substantial increase in productivity, which results in more cubic yards of material per gallon of fuel.
Increased productivity with faster cycle times
The increased hydraulic horsepower on these excavators results in faster cycle times and more material moved per hour. The CX350B and CX700B feature regenerative hydraulics on the boom and arm, as well as the bucket curl, which speeds the cycle time required to get a bucket of dirt, Wolf said. Larger-diameter hydraulic cylinders provide increased breakout forces.
Quiet, comfortable cab
The noise levels inside the isolation mounted cab on the CX350B and CX700B are among the quietest in the industry. The cab also features reinforced tubular structures, which dampen vibrations.
A quiet cab means a more comfortable operator, Wolf said. And that means greater productivity. The cab on the new models features a seat that adjusts independently of the joystick controls for improved operator comfort and ergonomics. The new excavators also feature a memorized operator adjustment, which automatically adjusts to the last settings selected by the operator. An optional air seat makes the operator even more comfortable.
The left- and right-hand consoles provide convenient reach to key functions. The left-hand console features a memorized operator adjustment setting. When the operator needs to silence the radio to take a phone call or instructions from outside the cab, there is a radio mute button on the joystick.
The narrower, reinforced posts on the corners of the cab provide more glass and a broader view to the job site. The right-hand window provides clear, unobstructed viewing to the trench. An optional see-through skylight further enhances visibility.
Ease of maintenance
The easier it is to perform maintenance, the more likely it will get done, Wolf said. And the ease of maintenance of these machines results in significantly lower owning and operating costs.
These excavators feature a green plug that provides an easier, cleaner and greener engine oil change. The engine oil filter, remotely located in the pump house, is easy to change without the need to go underneath the machine. For faster, easier access, grease zerks are ganged together. Flip-open service panels provide easy access to virtually all key components.
The three machines can store up to 10 auxiliary hydraulic flow patterns to allow the operator to quickly adapt the machine to different attachments. This capability is important on jobsites requiring multiple attachments and is especially useful for the rental market.
The full line of Case CX B Series excavators includes the CX130B, CX160B, CX210B, CX240B, CX290B, CX350B, CX470B and CX700B. In addition, the company produces the CX75, CX80, CX135 and CX225 minimum swing excavators. Case also manufactures a full line of compact excavators.
For additional excavator product specifications, customer testimonials, competitive comparisons, finance offers and more, please visit www.casece.com. For a Case excavator demonstration, see your local Case dealer.
Case Construction Equipment sells and supports a full line of construction equipment around the world, including the No. 1 loader/backhoes, articulated trucks, excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, vibratory compaction rollers, crawler dozers, skid steers, compact track loaders, telescopic handlers and rough-terrain forklifts. Through Case dealers, customers have access to a true professional partner with world-class equipment and aftermarket support, industry-leading warranties and flexible financing. More information is available at http://www.casece.com.
All Crawler Excavators:
- The new 80-metric-ton CX800
- CX700 Excavator
- Case Introduces CX460 Model
- Case introduces the CX330
- CX240B provides the strength and performance you need to get the job done.
- The new CX225
- The Case CX210B
- Case CX160B
- The CX130
- The new CX80 excavator
- The new CX75 minimum-swing-radius excavator
- The Largest Case CX Series Compact Excavator, The CX50B
- CX36B Compact Excavator
- The CX17B Compact Excavator
- CASE ANNOUNCES TIER 3 ENGINE UPGRADES TO CX130B EXCAVATOR
- CASE EXPANDS CX B SERIES EXCAVATOR LINE WITH THREE NEW MODELS
- Caterpillar® Pin Grabber Performance Bucket Maximizes Excavator Digging Performance and Maintains Versatility
- New Cat® 315D L Excavator Features More Power and Efficiency, Expanded Versatility and Operator-Friendly Work Environment
- New Caterpillar® 345D L Hydraulic Excavator Delivers More Power, Excellent Fuel Economy and Longer Life
- New Caterpillar® 312D L Excavator Features Best in Class Versatility, Spacious Cab, More Powerful Hydraulics and Low-Emissions Engine
- New 302.5C Mini Hydraulic Excavator Features Increased Performance, Operator Comfort and Serviceability
- Caterpillar Introduces Three Mid-Sized Hydraulic Excavators, Each with a Different Swing Radius for Different Applications
- 303C CR Mini Hydraulic Excavators
- 307C Hydraulic Excavator
- 308C CR Hydraulic Excavators
- 307C SB Hydraulic Excavator
- 311C Utility Hydraulic Excavator
- 308C CR Hydraulic Excavator
- 312C L Hydraulic Excavator
- 314C LCR Hydraulic Excavator
- 321D LCR Hydraulic Excavator
- 320D L Hydraulic Excavator
- 320C L Utility Hydraulic Excavator
- 320D LRR Hydraulic Excavator
- 345C Ultra High Demolition (UHD) Hydraulic Excavator
- 330D UHD Hydraulic Excavator
- 365C Ultra High Demolition (UHD) Hydraulic Excavators
- 939C Hystat Track-Type Loader
- 953D Track Loader
- 973C Track Loader
- 325D Hydraulic Excavator Virtual Walk Around
- Crawlers. At home on the roughest terrain
- Industrial Maintenance. Putting Gradall versatility to work in metal mills
- The New Kobelco ED195 Blade Runner(tm) Delivers Superior Versatility and Power
- Kobelco Construction Machinery America Introduces Newest Full-Size Excavator The SK295LC ACERA Mark 8 hydraulic excavator delivers power coupled with ultra-smooth hydraulic control
- Kobelco Construction Machinery America Introduces New 215SR and 235SR ACERA Excavators
- Komatsu America Corp. Launches New Hydraulic Excavator
- PC300LC-8 Driven by Productivity, Advanced Design, Reliability
- PC200LC-8 and PC220LC-8 Driven by Improvements
- PC228USLC-3 short tail swing excavator with Tier 3 Engine is specifically designed for working in congested or confined areas
- PC270LC-8 Driven by Improvements in Efficiency, Operator Comfort and Fuel Economy
- PC308USLC-3 short tail Swing excavator specifically designed for working in confined areas
- PC600LC-8 With Tier 3 Engine is Driven by Power, Productivity and Reliability
- PC800LC-8 Driven by Power, Productivity and Reliability
- LBX INTRODUCES NEW X2 EXCAVATOR
- LBX 240X2
- LBX Spin Ace® 225 Tier 3
- LBX Spin Ace® 75 Mono Boom Tier 3
- LBX Spin Ace® 80 Swing Boom Tier 3
- LBX Company LLC Announces Top 5 Excavator Dealers In Market Share
- Blast Hole Drilling at Over 13,000 Feet
Manufacturers of Crawler Excavators:
- ASV Inc
- Bobcat Company
- Case Construction
- Caterpillar Inc
- Compact Power Inc
- Ditch Witch
- Doosan Infracore America Corporation
- Gehl Company
- Gradall Company
- Hitachi Construction Machinery John Deere Construction and Forestry
- Hyundai Construction Equipment
- JCB Inc
- John Deere Limited
- Kobelco Construction Machinery
- Komatsu America Corp
- LBX Company LLC
- Link-Belt Construction Equipment Co
- LiuGong Construction Equipment
- MMD Equipment
- Mustang Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Mustang Manufacturing Company Inc
- New Holland Construction
- Sany America Inc
- Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc
- Yanmar America Corporation
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Total Landscape Care Magazine, and Total Landscape Care Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.