Ditch Witch 1030 And 1230 Pedestrian Trenchers
March 27, 2008
Have someone from Ditch Witch contact you with more information Click Here
Category: Trencher Attachments
PERRY, Okla. – The Ditch Witch 1030 and 1230 pedestrian trenchers are designed based on the customer’s needs with an operator presence bail and wrap-around style handlebar. The 1030 and 1230 pedestrian trenchers offer a maximum trench depth of 36 inches and a 3 ¼ – 8-inch trench width. It is designed to be a reliable machine for any small job.
The features of the 1030 and 1230 pedestrian trencher models designed for maximum reliability include:
- A wrap-around style handlebar.
- An operator presence bail system eliminates the need for restarts because the system does not stop the engine.
- A freewheel feature allows the machine to be maneuvered without the engine running.
- Other features include improved bronze pivot bushing for longer life, tapered axles, standard heavy duty tapered auger with a half-inch bolt, and metal ring tiedowns.
- Color-coded controls and symbols make the unit easy to understand and operate.
- At only 32 inches wide, the 1030 and 1230 can be maneuvered through most yard gates.
- A variety of digging chains are available to tackle most any soil type.
- The only daily maintenance required is checking the oil and gas.
- A standard axle lock can engage both drive wheels for straight trenching, or free one wheel for easy maneuvering around the job.
- For added strength and reliability, an outboard bearing support is available for the 1030 and comes standard on the 1230 model.
The Ditch Witch organization specializes in the design and manufacture of high-quality underground construction equipment. The company is a one-stop source for trenchers, vibratory plows, pneumatic piercing tools, backhoes, electronic tracking and locating tools, horizontal directional drilling systems, drill pipe, downhole tools, vacuum excavation systems, excavator-tool carriers, mini skid steers and pipebursting systems.
The Ditch Witch name is one you can trust for your equipment and financial needs. Ditch Witch Financial Services (DWFS) is a full-service provider, offering a wide variety of finance and lease options to meet your individual requirements.
All of these products are recognized around the world for their advanced design, rugged construction, long-term durability, ease of use, and reliability. This product line represents the most complete range of equipment for installing utilities underground.
For more information about the 1030 and 1230, please call 800-654-6481 or visit ditchwitch.com.
All Trencher Attachments:
- Ditch Witch 1030 And 1230 Pedestrian Trenchers
- Ditch Witch Hydrostatic Drive Pedestrian Trencher
- Ditch Witch Trencher Increases Horsepower
- Large-Track Trencher Rolling Out Of Perry
- Trencher Offers Versatility In An Innovative, Compact Package
- Ditch Witch RT36 and RT40 Trenchers Have History On Their Side
- Ditch Witch RT40: Best In Class
- RT55 Tractor Finds Middle Ground
- Zahn R230 Establishes a New Standard of Power and Versatility
- The Zahn R150 Promises a New Level of Trenching
- Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucket™
- Introducing the New 120 Metric Ton Class Size Version (180-300,000 pound) of the Patented Hi-Cap Multi-Ripper® Bucket From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.®
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucket™ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending in US and Canada
- Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. At CONEXPO!
- Multi-Ripper Tooth
- The New Skid Steer Loader Multi-Ripper™ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The Excavator Multi-Ripper Rake™ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending
Manufacturers of Trencher Attachments:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Total Landscape Care Magazine, and Total Landscape Care Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.