SNAPPER PRO ZERO TURNS POWERED BY HYDRO-GEAR® ZT-5400 INTEGRATED POWERTRAIN™ SYSTEMS
November 16, 2010
Category: ZTR Mowers
Munnsville, N.Y. (October 27, 2010)—Snapper Pro will tout the Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Integrated Powertrain™ system on its popular S200x, S200xp and S150x zero turn models for 2011. Designed exclusively for the rigors of the commercial mowing market, it delivers unmatched power and durability.
Features include a piston pump and motor for quiet, smooth performance; automotive planetary gears for durable power transfer; heavy-duty shafts, gears and bearings for long, trouble-free operation; an internal wet disk brake for maximum brake holding capacity; and the industry’s first two-speed drive system for mowing and transport speeds.
The Snapper Pro S200x is available in four models: 26-hp Kawasaki FX with 61” mowing deck, 28-hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ with 61” deck, 32-hp Vanguard BIG BLOCK with 61” deck or 32-hp Vanguard BIG BLOCK with 72” deck. The S200xp offers a factory-designed and built 895cc Vanguard BIG BLOCK propane engine.
The Snapper Pro S150x comes in three models touting a Kawasaki FX engine: 20-hp with 48” deck, 22-hp with 52” mower or 26-hp with 52” mower.
Additionally, the Snapper Pro S50x compact zero turn will feature a Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 commercial powertrain. Two 20-hp models feature Kawasaki FX engines with 36” or 48” mower, while a new 27-hp Briggs & Stratton Professional Series engine is available with a 48” deck. For more information, visit www.snapperpro.com.
The Snapper Pro brand is part of the Briggs & Stratton Yard Power Products Group, a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of lawn and garden and turf care through its Snapper Pro®, Ferris®, Simplicity®, Snapper® and Allis-Chalmers® brands.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries.
All ZTR Mowers:
- FERRIS EVOLUTION™ COMPACT ZERO-TURN MOWER LINE-UP EXPANDED
- FERRIS TOUTS YANMAR DIESEL ENGINES FOR ITS IS® 2500Z LINE-UP
- FERRIS INCREASES OPERATOR COMFORT WITH NEW SEAT AND OPTIONAL SUSPENSION PLATFORM
- SIMPLICITY DISPLAYS CITATION ZERO-TURN AT GIE/EXPO 2011
- SIMPLICITY TOUTS NEW ZERO-TURN MOWER DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR HOMEOWNERS
- SNAPPER INTRODUCES NEW 285Z RESIDENTIAL ZERO TURN
- SNAPPER PRO ZERO TURNS POWERED BY HYDRO-GEAR® ZT-5400 INTEGRATED POWERTRAIN™ SYSTEMS
- SNAPPER PRO PROMOTES S75X COMPACT, ZERO-TURN MOWER AT GIE/EXPO 2010
- SNAPPER PRO S800X DIESEL OUT-FRONT COMMERCIAL MOWER ON DISPLAY AT GIE/EXPO 2010
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Total Landscape Care Magazine, and Total Landscape Care Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.