TLC announces 2012 Landscaper of the Year finalists
The winners and their guests will receive roundtrip airfare to Miami and a four-day, three-night cruise to the Bahamas Nov. 11-14.
During the cruise event, one of the 12 finalists will be named “Landscaper of the Year,” and his or her company will be featured on the cover of the January 2012 issue of Total Landscape Care. Each of the 12 finalists will be highlighted in a feature story in Total Landscape Care during 2012.
Sponsored by Case Construction Equipment, the “Landscaper of the Year” program honors landscapers who exemplify the highest standards of landscape professionals, including business savvy, marketing and equipment management expertise, attention to safety and community involvement.
The 12 finalists are:
- Jason Core, Scapes Environmental, Porter, Texas
- Terry Delany, GroundSERV, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Anthony Gastol, APM Landscape & Design, Schertz, Texas
- Bill Henkel and Gordon Denmark, Henkel & Denmark, Lexington, Kentucky
- Ben Fotusky, Greater Scapes Landscape and Lawncare, Weaverville, North Carolina
- Bobby Franz, Franz Nursery, Hamilton, Indiana
- Wesley Graves, Graves Lawn & Landscape, Royse City, Texas
- Ken Noll, The Garden Kingdom, Glen Carbon, Illinois
- Sean Nutter, Project Management, Greenday Creations, Miami, Florida
- Nikos Phelps, Utopian Landscapes, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Joshua Siskin, Perfect Plants Landscape Management, Woodland, California
- Ryan Youngblood, Artistic Landscape Associates & R. Youngblood, Rochester, Michigan
Log on next month to find out who the grand winner will be. To learn more about the “Landscaper of the Year” contest and how you can enter the 2013, contest click here.