Bayer Environment Science announces the foundation of its Bayer Lawn Care Institute. The new institute will serve as a business information resource center, offering tools and services to aid members in improving marketing practices, offer tips on retaining good employees, keeping overhead costs down and other relevant topics. In addition, the institute will provide members with the latest industry-specific research information and host business seminars designed to improve performance in aspects of running a small business.
The institute will sponsor the annual Healthy Lawns, Healthy Business Summits in 2007 in eight cities:
· January 25 Gaylord Texan, Dallas, Texas
· January 30 Sheraton Westport Plaza, St. Louis, Missouri
· February 6 Hilton Garden Inn, Baltimore, Maryland
· February 8 Westin Providence, Providence, Rhode Island
· February 13 Renaissance Hotel, Orlando, Florida
· February 20 Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland, Ohio
· February 22 Sandestin Hilton, Destin, Florida
“We understand that product choices are not the only decisions lawn care professionals must make to insure their businesses succeed,” says Mike Daley, Bayer Lawn Care Institute’s executive director. “That’s why this program, developed in conjunction with our ‘Backed by Bayer’ philosophy, will focus on providing lawn care professionals with resources and tools necessary to develop a successful business.”
For more information on the Bayer Lawn Care Institute or to register for one of the 2007 Healthy Lawns, Healthy Business summits, contact your Bayer sales representative.