Bobcat announces the grand prize winner, five second-place winners and 10 third-place winners of its How Bobcat Unleashed Me contest. Contest participants were asked to submit stories of how Bobcat equipment helped them perform work better, smarter and faster.
Gregory Stone of Excavation Details, Rock Stream, New York, is the grand prize winner earning a $75,000 Bobcat gift certificate for products and attachments. Stone’s entry told of how he left his custom cabinet company behind to pursue a niche application in vineyards. Using a skid steer loader and backhoe attachment, Stone developed a process to dig precise draining systems in vineyards that would not damage the vines or soil.
The five-second place winners received $1,000 Bobcat gift certificates. They are:
· Michael Lowes; Lowes’ Landscaping; Cuba, Missouri
· Eric Austin; Austin’s Landscape Construction; Yorba Linda, California
· Terry Reed; Four Seasons Construction; Whitehall, Montana
· Bob Pedatella; Kodiak Landscape Design; Haskell, New Jersey
· Ray Benoit, Jr.; Eagle 88 Enterprises; Hay River, Northwest Territories, Canada
Ten third-place winners received an authentic Bobcat jacket. They are:
· Robert Ott; C&C Excavating; La Crescent, Minnesota
· Joe Emigh; Utica, Pennsylvania
· Otto Trebing; Tanglewood-Destiny; Roopville, Georgia
· Dennis Goecke, II; Tipp City, Ohio
· Josh Ginther; Ginther Farms; Abingdon, Illinois
· Jethro Montgomery; Turf Concepts; Elida, Ohio
· Marvyn Pickering; Porcupine Plain; Saskatchewan, Canada
· Devin Scheel; Firm CRS; Draper, Utah
· Marion Perret; Trans-Speed International; Jefferson, Louisiana
· Richard Meffert; Raeford, North Carolina
To read their stories and others, visit www.bobcat.com.