As gas prices rise, Doosan Infracore America is issuing a challenge to its customers: Test Doosan equipment against a comparable machine under similar operating conditions, track the data and win a $2,000 gift card. It’s called the Doosan Fuel Duel.
Doosan announced the contest because the company believes it products will allow landscapers to immediately cut fuel usage, which will have a direct impact on a company’s bottom line. Customer-submitted data will also help Doosan with its product testing and research.
The Doosan Fuel Duel will run through December 31. The challenge is for new Doosan loaders and excavators purchased during the same time period. To qualify for the $2,000 gift card:
· New machines must be compared to any comparable equipment already owned by the customer (including older Doosan models and all DX and DL models).
· The customer must currently own the comparable machine (rental or loaned equipment is ineligible). The machine must be comparable in size to the Doosan machine and Tier III compliant.
· The configuration and application of use must be similar.
· All customer fuel data must be recorded via the Doosan Data Worksheet. This is available for download at www.doosanfuelduel.com. Fuel consumption data must be gathered over 30 full operating shifts.
· The customer must submit all fuel data via the Doosan Fuel Consumption Guarantee website (www.doosanfuelduel.com) or via fax at (770) 831-0905.
· The customer’s fuel consumption data will be validated, and the $2,000 gift card will be sent in six to eight weeks.