Registration is now open for the Landscape Ontario’s Garden & Floral Expo.
Slated for Oct. 22-23 at the Toronto Congress Center North Building, the Expo will bring industry professionals together to network, share expertise and browse the products that will be featured in garden centers next spring.
“The spotlight, for the 15th anniversary edition of the show, is brightly focused on the plants, flowers, exquisitely designed displays and educational opportunities that will inspire your retail marketing and help you create a better shopping experience for your customers,” says Heather MacRae, Director of Events and Trade Shows for Landscape Ontario.
For more than 40 years, Landscape Ontario has been a tradeshow designed to meet the personal and professional needs of green industry retailers.
Workshops set for this year’s EXPO program include:
- Winter Florals That WOW
- Top 10 Tips To Be a Better Retailer
- Stop Stressing Over Seasonal Staff
- Drive Seasonal Sales: Winning Strategies for Garden and Floral Retailing
- Stand By Your Brand: How to Market Everything Including Your Brand
Other EXPO highlights include:
- Vendors who have served the industry since the show’s inception 15 years ago
- New vendors showcasing their products for the first time
- Hundreds of new and green products to excite customers for the 2015 spring season
- Launch of Inspired – Design Day featuring accredited floral designers demonstrating innovative designs to make businesses blossom and a competition for the Inspired Designer title
- Landscape Ontario’s Awards of Excellence Ceremony for garden centers and growers