As the weekend inches closer with each tick of the clock, here’s some light reading for a good chuckle.
You might be a landscaper if…
- You suffer from zone envy. No matter what winter hardiness zone you live in, you will insist on growing plants from the next warmest zone.
- You would rather share your toothbrush than your favorite saw.
- You carry more photos of your projects than of your kids.
- Your child’s first word is mower, budget or dirt.
- You no longer have grass or dirt “stains” on your clothes because the entire item is that brown/green color now.
- A new chipper/shredder as a wedding anniversary gift is not considered immediate grounds for divorce.
- You know exactly how to run a skid steer, but you haven’t quite figured out how to use the DVR.
- While you’re waiting in the doctor’s office, you find yourself removing dead leaves from the houseplants.
- You can set up a laser grader and remember exactly how many pickups, skid steers and mowers are in your fleet at any given time, but when asked how long you’ve been married, you start by saying, “Well, I graduated in ’84, so we met after that…”