Total Landscape Care Landscaper Showcase
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by Randall-Reilly, LLC and Total Landscape Care 3200 Rice Mine Road NE, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406. The promotion begins on Monday 05/2/2016 and ends on Friday 06/17/2016. Original entry submissions must be received by 11:59 pm central time 06/17/2016. Entrant will submit “before” photographs, if available, and “after” photographs of a project completed anytime after Jan. 1, 2015 to present. Randall-Reilly, LLC and Total Landscape Care editors will select six projects as finalists. All finalists will be posted on the Total Landscape Care website with basic information about the company and project. Total Landscape Care readers will determine the winner by voting online. The winning company and project will get an in-depth feature story. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents ages 18 and over. Employees and immediate family members of Randall-Reilly, Total Landscape Care and their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agents are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per individual will be accepted. The project you submit must be your own work. Submitting a photo and information does not guarantee it will be featured.
3. How to Enter. Beginning on 05/2/2016, individuals can log on to www.totallandscapecare.com/photocontest and complete the online entry form or visit www.facebook.com/totallandscapecare and click the promotions app. Original entry submission must be received by 11:59 pm central time Friday 06/17/2016 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Randall-Reilly and Total Landscape Care. Randall-Reilly and Total Landscape Care reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Randall-Reilly and Total Landscape Care is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Randall-Reilly and Total Landscape Care), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Randall-Reilly and Total Landscape Care reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Randall-Reilly and Total Landscape Care in its/their sole discretion, and Randall-Reilly and Total Landscape Care reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
Entrants agree to not submit material that is defamatory, indecent, obscene, or infringes on anyone else’s intellectual property rights. Entrants represent that by entering into this promotion that they solely own the copyright to any pictures and/or content submitted and grant to Randall-Reilly and Total Landscape Care unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual right to display and/or broadcast such pictures on Randall-Reilly and Total Landscape Care internet, websites and newsletters including but not limited to using the pictures for commercial and/or promotional purposes. In addition, entrants agree to receive the Total Landscape Care digital newsletter via email.
4. Prize(s). Grand Prize consists of a feature story in August 2016 on Total Landscape Care’s website and newsletter. All other usable photos will be posted on totallandscapecare.com.
5. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
6. How the prize is awarded. Randall-Reilly, LLC and Total Landscape Care editors will select six projects as finalists. All finalists will be posted on the Total Landscape Care website with basic information about the company and project. Total Landscape Care readers will determine the winner by voting online.
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by Randall-Reilly and Total Landscape Care. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Randall-Reilly and Total Landscape Care are final and binding. Randall-Reilly and Total Landscape Care reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Randall-Reilly and Total Landscape Care website(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Randall-Reilly and Total Landscape Care further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).