- Postmaster can drive up to a 14′ tall wood or steel post depending upon model. Can drive 3- 8″ diameter wood or steel post.
- Hammer weight is 275 lbs; additional weight can be added for a total of 700 lbs.
- Drive up to 60 posts an hour.
- Need at least 12 GPM and 2000 PSI for hydraulic requirements.
- Grapple option picks up the post from the ground without additional hydraulics or controls. Tilt option will tilt up to 19º in each direction.
- Slab Blaster hammer weight is 400 lbs.; additional weight can be added for a total of 700 lbs. Break up to 9″ thick concrete with reinforcement.
DANUSER INDUSTRIAL GROUP POSTMASTER/ SLAB BLASTER
Feb 25, 2008
Updated Sep 28, 2010
The Attachments Idea Book
Landscapers use a variety of attachments for doing everything from snow removal to jobsite cleanup, and regardless of how often they are used, every landscaper has a favorite attachment.Download