Ain’t Nothin’ but a stone dog…
An attachment that pays for itself in a very short amount of time… replacing your hand labor work crew. The landscape rake was designed to remove small to medium sized rock, as small as 3/4″ along with unwanted roots and debris. It also breaks up lumpy soil, while grading, leveling, scarifying… preparing the soil for a one-step process. This is the perfect tool for preparing a seeding bed, sodding or lawn leveling.
- Picks up material as small as 3/4″
- Adjustable side skids for setting depths
- Exclusive replaceable bolt-on rake bars
- Rake bars scarify and level while breaking up lumpy soil and picking up rocks
- Dual springs on cover allowing for picking up larger rocks
- Top cover open hydraulically for easier dumping