All Loaders Makes and Models – Width vary on Machine Class
The Snow Pusher is extremely handy for use in gas stations, storage facilities, hospitals, airports, or any area you wish to prevent snow wind rowing.
- 3/8″ X 36″ X 36″ Side Plates w/ Tapered Channel Gussets
- Plow Face – 3/16″ A36 Steel Reinforced w/ (2) 1/4″ Channel Stiffeners(Length of Blade)
- 1″ X 6″ Reversible Rubber Cutting Edge w/ three 1/2″ Adjustable Slots
- 3/4″ F400 Abrasion Resistant Replaceable Wear Shoes (Extends wear by 8X)
- Fully Welded Construction w/ 1/4″ Rear Blade Gusset Supports
- Split Universal Quick-Attach plate
Cutting Equipment Options:
The Werk-Brau Snow-Pusher is equipped with an adjustable rubber cutting edge, which absorbs shock and resists loader blade impacts. It is ideal for removing wet, heavy snow and limits damage to most surfaces to minimal or no damage at all.
Advantages of Rubber Blades Over Steel Blades:
Quick, Clean Removal
Safe High-Speed Runs
Less Equipment Shock
Features of Snow-Pusher:
Fast and Efficient
Ideal for Soft or Hard Snow
Adjustable Rubber Blade
Less Damaging than Average Plows
Easy Connect & Disconnect
Click HERE to find a dealer.