Allen has re-designed one of their most popular riding trowels, the MSP 460. Improvements to this powerful panning and finishing rider include: improved rider responsiveness, better visibility from the seat, improved operator comfort, and updated body style. This workhorse rider features joy stick controlled power steering with a mechanical drive-line system for maximum power and torque to the rotors. The MSP 460 is powerful and responsive due to its low Weight-To-Horsepower Ratio. The five-bladed 46″ diameter non-overlapping rotors are driven by Allen Super Heavy-Duty Gearboxes delivering power where needed.
MSP 460 standard features include:
- Generation III Joy Stick Power Steering
- Lights, key switch, tachometer and 12 volt charger all in one convenient location.
- Independent Manual Blade Pitch Controls
- 44 HP Turbo Charged Kubota Diesel Engine
- Adjustable Seat and Arm Rests
- Five-Bladed Spiders with Super Heavy-Duty (SHD) Gearboxes
- Six Lights in Front and Back
- Raised Foot Pedals for Comfort
- Powered Spray System for Retardant
- Built-In Cup and Hand Trowel Holder
- Detachable Front Access Panel
For more information, visit the Allen Concrete Equipment web site at www.allenconquip.com.