The All New, Allen MSP 415 riding trowel is powerful enough for tough panning and fast enough for final finishing of concrete. The MSP 415 Rider is powerful, responsive, dependable, and value priced. With the use of the 35hp Vanguard Air-Cooled Engine and a centrifugal clutch, the MSP 415 delivers power through its Super Heavy Duty (SHD) gear boxes to two 46″ diameter non-overlapping rotors. This new rider is just what today’s concrete contractors ordered. The MSP 415 is the latest addition to Allen’s Mechanical Super Pro Series of Riders.
The MSP 415 standard features include:
- Manual Steering and pitch controls
- 35 HP air-cooled Vanguard gasoline engine
- Centrifugal clutch system
- Allen Super Heavy Duty (SHD) Gear-Boxes
- Two 46″ diameter, 5-bladed non-overlapping rotors
- Rotor Speeds up to 145 RPM
- Electric powered spray system for application of retardant
- Flip-up seat and removable screens for superior accessibility to key components
For more information, visit the Allen Concrete Equipment web site at www.allenconquip.com.