West Bend, Wisconsin- Mustang, a leading manufacturer of compact equipment for agriculture and construction markets, is pleased to announce the all-new model 2700V skid steer loader. Key features of this exciting new loader include:
- Yanmar Tier III 84-hp, turbocharged diesel engine provides extra power to handle the toughest jobs with ease.
- Impressive rated operating capacity of 2,700 lbs.
- Vertical-lift boom offers customers enhanced stability and more than 130 of lift height, reaching higher than any competitor in its weight class.
- The heavily constructed vertical-lift boom provides considerable forward reach at trailer loading and dumping heights.
- Extra-long wheelbase and new chassis design enhance stability and provide superior weight distribution.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushings make this loader stronger than any other machine in its class.
- State-of-the-art operator™s cab features unsurpassed ergonomics and superior comfort.
- High-flow auxiliary hydraulics option available for applications that demand maximum performance.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
For more information, contact your nearest Mustang Skid Steer dealer, visit the Mustang website at www.mustangmfg.com, or call the Mustang literature hotline at 800-628-0491.