The MCR-10000 is a high volume drilling fluid cleaning system that compliments larger horizontal directional drills, as this unit both mixes and cleans drilling fluid (mud), but also reduces volume of solids by controlling the overall moisture content, which leads to easier fluid disposal. State-of-the Art De-Silting/De-Sanding super cyclones maximize jobsite potential. Reclaims Bentonite to minimize overall use.
Features and Benefits
- (2) Large Tanks – 5,600 U.S. Gallons (21,200 L) screen (dirty) tank,and 3,700 U.S.Gallons (14,005 L) clean fluid/mixing tank
- Estimated 900 U.S. Gallons (3,406 L) cleaning capacity
- (3) 1st Cut and (2) Final Cut Linear Shaker Screens, with electric driven motors are more efficient and require less maintenance than random or orbital shaker screens.
- On Board 225 kW – 60 Hz Generator Set to power screens shaker, pump motors, and lights
- (4) 10 inch (254 mm) De-silter/De-sander super cyclones with individual shut off valves
- Centrifugal Circulating Pump
- Mounted on Rock-Over design Tri-Axle suspension
- 110 U.S. Gallon (416 L) Wash Down System(included)
- Generator Set
- 50 Hz Electrical Operating System