These pumps are well suited to aid in the rehabilitation of America’s aging sewer infrastructure by bypassing sewage during sewer line repairs.
Griffin’s Model 18 NCRD pumps are capable of delivering flows exceeding 17,000 gallons per minute (64,352 liters per minute) and providing head capacities of 240 feet (73 meters) or more. Griffin non-clog pumps are an ideal solution for sewer bypasses, flood control, sumping, or any other application requiring high volume and the ability to move trash laden effluent.
- Available in flows from a few gallons per minute to over 17,000 gallons per minute (64,352 liters per minute)
- Discharge heads over 240 feet (73 meters)
- Non–clog impeller handles stringy materials and solids up to 4.5 inches (11 centimeters)
- Large clean out/inspection port for easy inspection and removal of large debris over 4.5 inches (11 centimeters) without removing suction pipe or hose
- Available in vacuum-assist, diaphragm prime or compressor prime
- Available with electric or diesel powered engines
- Internal fuel tanks for 24 hour operation on most models
- Trailer mounted and sound-attenuated options available on certain models
- Operates efficiently in a wide variety of conditions
- Rugged, quality construction
- Hose, fittings, and other accessories available