Online registration is open for New England Grows 2009. The tradeshow and conference will be held February 4-6, 2009, at the Boston Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts. The event will provide attendees the opportunity to learn new trends, make connections with others in the industry, earn CEU credits and hear from several experts.
Highlights of the 2009 convention:
· Master Classes: Offered on February 4, classes will give professionals information on best practices and emerging trends.
· Bright Green!: The Bright Green! display will be in the registration area, showcasing ways to make your business greener, including incorporating organics, eco-friendly equipment, waste reduction alternatives and energy conservation.
· Great Ideas Pavilion: Here participants can meet with university faculty to discuss new research-based information impacting the green industry. The pavilion will be located on the Common.
· Essentials of Plant ID Challenge: Professionals will have the opportunity to put their classroom instruction to the test with a self-guided plant ID challenge on the exposition floor. Grand prize drawings each day.
· Speakers Unplugged: This feature gives attendees the opportunity to talk with convention speakers about issues that concern them most.
Professionals wishing to gain recertification at New England Grows 2009 must provide their license/certification number(s) at registration. Recertification credit will be tracked electronically. Each participant’s New England Grows badge will be scanned upon entrance to credit-approved sessions. Please arrive before the session starts to ensure each badge is scanned. Participants needing paper proof of attendance can retrieve that information following the end of each session outside the meeting room.
For more information about New England Grows 2009, please visit www.negrows.org.