OREGON has announced the launch of the ST250 Trimmer/Edger as part of the expansion of the OREGON 40V MAX* Cordless Tool System.
The OREGON ST250 Trimmer/Edger is powered by the OREGON PowerNowTM battery platform.
The ST250 Trimmer/Edger, with its dual line cutting head and flip-down edge guide, is a true 2-in-1 tool. The Trimmer/Edger is equipped with OREGON’s Swift Load trimmer head with a bump feed feature. This makes line replacement fast and easy and line advancement reliable and controlled. The Trimmer Head comes loaded with OREGON’s .080” Platinum GatorlineTM, which features an armored exterior that makes it resistant to cracking and breaking. The Trimmer/Edger also features a variable speed trigger, allowing the user to control the cutting speed and maximize run time. Weighing 9.4lbs with Endurance Battery Pack, the light-weight and balanced, straight shaft trimmer with adjustable large grip handle, offers good ergonomics.
The ST250 is capable of providing up to 1,400 linear yards of continuous cutting on a single charge with a B400E battery.
Available Spring 2013, the OREGON ST250 Cordless Trimmer/Edger can be purchased in a kit that includes a battery pack and charger. For an existing OREGON cordless user, the unit can also be purchased without a battery or charger. Additional batteries and chargers can be purchased separately.
Product Features Include:
- No gas-oil mixing
- No pull cords
- No warm-up
- No emissions
- Freedom from cords
Comfort and Control
- Ergonomically engineered to be lightweight & balanced
- Large comfortable handles
- Variable speed throttle increases control and run time
- 4 times quieter than a gas trimmer
- Silent between trimming
- Quick and easy conversion from Trimmer to Edger
- Flip down guide for precise edging
Advanced Cutting System
- OREGON Swift Load trimmer head for fast, easy string loading
- Advanced Platinum GatorlineTM is resistant to cracking and breaking
- Reliable bump feed line advancement o Dual lines for faster cutting