Blue Diamond has redesigned one of its skid steer attachments to better adapt on a jobsite.
The offset design helps cover the machine tracks while working in reverse. The bi-directional rototiller has swinging tines to allow tilling in either direction.
The new design of the attachment has increased the structural strength in shroud for difficult working conditions.
The attachment comes in 76- and 68-inches and requires a minimum of 15 GPM of hydraulic flow.
- Universal mount
- Tilling widths of 52”, 68” & 76”
- Works in forward and reverse
- Double edge replaceable tines
- Does not require high flow
- Tilling depth up to 6”
- 1/2-inch skid plates
- Protected motor
- Offset design leaves no wheel track