PRO Landscape unveiled a landscape design and bidding app built for landscape professionals.
The PRO Landscape Contractor app lets operators create visual designs and price quotes on an iPad or Android tablet.
Users take a picture with the tablet and can drag and drop plants, add in mulch, grass, hardscapes, statuary and more.
Key features in the PRO Landscape Contractor app include:
Create visual designs that sell
- Create visual designs starting with a photo of your customer’s house of building.
- Drag and drop plants, hardscapes, and more to create visual designs.
- Create custom shapes for areas such as grass, mulch and pavers.
- A cutout tool lets you cover up (clone) the existing landscaping on your renovation projects.
- Add the before picture to show a “before & after” design.
Large image library
- Online access to the complete PRO Landscape Library of more than 11,000 photos on a cloud-based server.
- Downloaded images can be saved to your local favorites.
- Set your climate zone to just show plants for your zone(s).
- Search the image library by common or botanical name.
Create price quotes for projects
- Create instant proposals in the app using your own prices.
- Adjust prices, sizes and quantity to finalize the quote.
- Save prices for use in your next design.
Share your designs
- Email your designs to your customers, or post on social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Print, save as PDF, or email your designs and quotes to your customers.
PRO Landscape Contractor for iPad can be found in the Apple App Store. PRO Landscape Contractor for Android will be available this fall. PRO Landscape Contractor is free to download and try. To access the full image library users can subscribe by the month or year.