The Irrigation Association announced the winners of the 2014 new product contest during the general session at the Irrigation Show & Education Conference in Phoenix.
The contest highlights innovative products introduced to the market in the last year in four categories: agriculture, landscape and golf, lighting and specialty.
Each entry was judged on innovative and/or “changed for the better” qualities, increased water efficiency, ease of use, cost benefits, time savings and design quality.
A panel of industry experts selected a winner and one honorable mention in each category:
- Winner: Lindsay Corporation, Multi-Control for Irrigation
- Honorable Mention: Jain Irrigation, Inc., Jain GeneSys Flow Control
- Winner: Hydro-Rain, Inc., PVC-Lock Manifold Tee
- Honorable Mention: Hunter Industries, Inc., MP800SR
- Winner: Philips HADCO, FlexScape
- Honorable Mention: Kichler Lighting, Design Pro LED Controller
- Winner: Munro Pump / Systems Inc., Munro Universal PRO Enclosure
- Honorable Mention: NDS – National Diversified Sales, Inc., NDS Swivel Fit Variable Angle Pipe Fitting