We have come to the end of another year, and it has been quite the year for the landscape industry, especially when it comes to news.
Here are our top 10 stories for 2014:
10. 5 Tools Every Landscaper Should Be Using
Our five tools aren’t the first to come to mind when you think of a landscaper but, all have functional use in the business. Read more.
9. 30 Plants to Deter Unwanted Visitors
Surprisingly, landscapers can help a great deal when designing a client’s home to help keep unwanted visitors away. Read more.
8. 10 Trailer Inspection Tips
10 tips to help ensure your trailered equipment gets to the jobsite – and back – safely. Read more.
7. World’s First Vertical Forest Nearly Complete
What was once only a design on paper is slowly turning into reality for one building in Milan, Italy. Read more.
6. Brickman, ValleyCrest to Officially Merge
The Brickman Group and ValleyCrest Companies have announced they will enter into a definite merger agreement. Read more.
5. How To Keep Grass Green in the Heat
Here are a few suggestions on how to help keep lawns looking their best. Read more.
4. How To Deal with Rain Delays
Use this downtime to your advantage – have a rain delay plan for yourself and for your crew. Read more.
3. John Deere Intros 6 Compact Utility Tractors
John Deere showcased its 4M and 4R Series compact utility tractors during a dealer ride-and-drive event in Orlando, Florida. Read more.
2. 10 Most Common Lawn Care Myths
PLANET asked its professional landscape members to name the 10 most common lawn care myths. Read more.
1. 6 Signs You’re a Bad Boss
It’s clearly in your best benefit to be a good manager – but how do you know if you are? Read more.