The TSA 300 STIHL Cutquik is the newest professional battery-powered cut-off machine powered by the STIHL AP battery system. Crafted with power, precision, and ease of use in mind, the TSA 300 Cutquik is a lightweight, low-maintenance tool that allows for greater productivity and less user fatigue than the gas-powered STIHL TS 420. Designed to be used by professionals in construction and landscaping, this lightweight compact tool is designed to cut through a four-inch concrete slab.
According to STIHL, users can expect to be impressed by the smooth operation and low vibrations as well as the fast, clean cuts it can produce. Optional use of the SB 90 N cutting wheel is designed to reduce the noise of the machine by approximately half when compared to other STIHL diamond wheels (i.e., the diamond D-BA90 wheels) making it useful in noise-sensitive areas.
Optional use of the SB 90 N cutting wheel is also designed to provide faster cutting by 15 percent when compared to other STIHL diamond wheels.
The TSA 300 is equipped with a commercial-grade high-torque brushless motor, virtually eliminating maintenance while the magnetic filter helps protect the motor from the influence of fine metal dust particles. The durable magnesium cutting wheel guard also improves maneuverability.
With an IPX4 rating, this machine has the ability to be used in wet conditions. Additionally, the quick-connect water hose adapter is designed to prevent water from spraying on the user when the pressurized water hose is disconnected.
Key Product Features of the TSA 300 STIHL Cutquik:
• Featuring a STIHL Magnetic Filter, the cooling air that flows into the battery-powered cut-off machine is directed so that it flows past several permanent magnets. Metal particles are attracted to and collected at the magnets, and the brushless motor is protected from the influence of the fine metal dust particles.
• Powered by the STIHL AP Battery System—the same AP batteries work with over 40 other STIHL AP units.
• Equipped with a commercial-grade high-torque brushless motor, this cut-off machine has virtually no maintenance.
• The cutting wheel is designed to stop in less than four seconds thanks to the electronic coast-down brake.
• The variable-speed trigger enables the user to select the desired speed of the wheel, depending on the material, thickness, density, and composition, keeping the user in complete control of every cut.
• Compatible with Smart Connector 2A, users can take advantage of the STIHL connected benefits, managing the tool from their connected devices.