Bob-Cat, a manufacturer of commercial-quality turf mowers, has introduced its first stand-on mower, the QuickCat. Featuring an ergonomic design that places the platform close to the drive axles, the QuickCat reduces vibration and rider fatigue to provide commercial operators with all-day comfort, stability and performance.
Stand-on mowers are ideal for tight, smaller spaces where the operator needs to get on and off the equipment for obstacles – especially useful in residential yards, urban areas and cemeteries.
QuickCat features include:
- 8-mph mowing speed and 10.5-mph transport speed
- Operator station placement for center of mass stability
- Extra-large drive tires for a smoother ride and better traction
- Low placement of the fuel tank for improved balance on uneven ground
- Large 6.5-gallon fuel tank for all-day mowing without refueling
- Compact size for nimble maneuvering in tight spaces and loading on trailers
- True floating deck improves cut quality and maintenance
- Extra ground clearance to safely move on and off high curbs
- Extra-strong DuraDeck mower deck, backed by a limited lifetime warranty