PETERBOROUGH, ON – The new McCloskey C44 Cone Crusher combines the McCloskey brand™s trademark features innovative design, quality components, durability and reliability and adds to McCloskey™s new range of portable crushing plants.
We™re very proud to be able to deliver on our promise to our customers to provide them with the most innovative and complete solutions to their needs, says Paschal McCloskey, company owner and founder. Offering high material capacity and throughput, large stockpile capacity, and customer-focused and operator friendly features; the new C44 Cone Crusher put us at the forefront of mobile crushing plants, and pushes the boundaries of industry performance.
Coming on the heels of its highly successful world debut at the first Global Dealer Convention in Ireland in October 2008, the C44 Cone Crusher makes it debut to the general public at the National Heavy Equipment Show in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on March 5th & 6th. In addition to Paschal McCloskey, McCloskey design engineers, Stephen Whyte and Neil Suitor, will be on hand to greet customers and discuss their equipment needs. It will make its European debut at Intermat next month.
According to Whyte and Suitor, Our cone crusher has been developed using a tried and true design but we have created the perfect package to maximize throughput and machine productivity. Additionally, being able to work with a market leader like Telsmith on this product ensures that our customers are getting a machine built to meet their job specifications.
Features and benefits
Beginning with its highest quality brand components, the C44 Cone Crusher offers customers the best machine possible. Its standard features and benefits include:
- Branded components throughout a powerful Caterpillar Tier III 430 hp (320 kW) engine with excellent all ˜round access for maintenance, a sturdy Telsmith Cone Crusher built to be reliable in the toughest conditions, and Kawasaki and David Brown pumps
- 2 Pack Paint system
- A high efficiency diesel hydraulic system that allows higher throughput and lower fuel consumption
- Heavy duty hardox steel hopper combined with a metal detector and automatic release system to protect the cone
- Dynamic adjust-closed side setting can be changed while crushing, maximizing uptime and increasing productivity
- Accessible engine bays
- Fixed galvanized walkways
- Universal user-friendly controls
- 10 minute setup time and highly maneuverable onsite
- Unique user-friendly belt adjusters
- Transport height of 11™2 (3.4 meters) and length of 53™7 (16.33 meters)
The C44 Cone Crusher is a valuable addition to the McCloskey line of portable crushing plants, says John O™Neill, Vice President of McCloskey International. It is completely compatible with our other product lines, thus ensuring total plant capability for our customers. The initial reaction to this machine has been overwhelmingly positive, continued O™Neill. They understand and appreciate Paschal™s design philosophy and see the value built into this machine.
430 hp (320 kW) Tier III CAT C13 Engine
6.5 yd3 (5m3)
11″2″” (3.4 m)
53″7″” (16.33 m)
9″6″” (2.9 m)
99,000 lbs (45,000 kg)
McCloskey International Limited designs and manufactures innovative jaws and cone crushers, trommel screeners, vibrating screeners, stacking conveyors and picking stations. Since 1985, McCloskey International has been exceeding customer expectations with reliable, durable and high performing products. McCloskey equipment is used by topsoil producers, landscape contractors, composting facilities, waste management and recycling operations, aggregate producers and quarry operators to help achieve profitable volumes.