Turn your skid steer into a powerful excavator! Digging utility trenches, septic tanks and other excavating jobs are simplified with the EDGE® Backhoe. Comfortable operation combined with powerful digging makes this attachment (that mounts to most skid steer loaders) ideal for farm, nursery, and construction applications. Cushioned swing is standard for a smooth stop at maximum swing. Buckets are available in sizes ranging from 10 to 38; vertical stabilizers to get into tight areas are also an available feature. Backhoe attachments for Compact Utility Tractors also available from CEAttachments. For more information please check out our website at www.ceattach.com or call one of product specialists toll-free at 866-232-8224.
- Cushioned swing is standard for a smooth stop at maximum swing
- Buckets available in sizes ranging from 10 (254mm) to 38 (965mm)
- Available with vertical stabilizers to get the backhoe into those tight areas
- Standard stabilizer pads are grouser style and rubber stabilizer pads are available
- Digging depths ranging from 8™1 (2641mm) to 11™1 (3352mm)