Reelcraft now offers a non-corrosive fluid path option on our popular Reeltek reels. These reels are designed to be lighter weight, but rigid enough to withstand industrial use. They are ideal for wall, ceiling, floor, pit or truck mount.
¢ Lighter Weight composite spool reduces overall weight but maintainsstructural strength.
¢ Added Stability structural reinforcements throughout make this arobust reel and eliminate the need for a dual base.
¢ Trouble-Free possibility of hose latch-out at full extension has been completely eliminated by mounting the latching mechanism on the guide arm.
¢ Long Service Life Stainless torsion spring ensures maximum life and requires little maintenance.
¢ Reduced Wear by design, the ratchet and latch pawl are substantially thicker than competing reels to reduce wear and increase service life.
¢ High Corrosion Resistance spool is made from an engineered composite material. Fluid path is either all stainless or stainless shaft and CPVC swivel. Base and guide arm are powder coated for maximum corrosion resistance.
Reelcraft offers a full line of hose, cord and cable reels. For a full product listing contact your distributor or visit us on the web at www.reelcraft.com.
- Maximum operating temperature 150°F (65°C)
- Spool is made from lighter weight engineered polymer
- Base and guide arm are made from heavy gauge steel stampings and reinforced with structural ribbing
- Full flow shaft and swivel
- Latching mechanism is mounted on guide arm to prevent latch-out at full hose extension
- Specially conditioned drive spring
- Vibration proof self-locking fasteners assure assembly integrity
- 2-year factory warranty