ESCO offers a heavy duty plate lip (HDP) bucket and an extreme duty plate lip (XDP) bucket for large excavation applications.
ESCO HDP Bucket
The HDP bucket provides a maximum capacity bucket for top loading applications. The HDP bucket is excellent for loading well excavated material. The HDP is a sturdy, economical bucket that provides increased production with less maintenance and downtime.
ESCO XDP Bucket
The XDP bucket is designed for tough overburden digging applications. The XDP bucket delivers the production you need. When stripping out overburden, top loading or general mass excavation of rock material, the XDP bucket provides superior performance.
Features and Benefits
- 400 BHN full width bottom runner and side wear strips for maximum abrasion protection
- 100,000 tensile strength T1 plate lip provides durability and longer wear life
- Cast side corners on 180 ton machines and larger provide added strength in a high stress area
- Super V tooth system increases reliability, penetration and wear life (on the XDP, your choice of Super V teeth or Posilok teeth)
- Cast Toplok wing shrouds provide the utmost in side wear protection
- Front and rear formed beams protect the bucket from torsion and flexing
- Triple taper design for easier loading and cleaner dumping
- Corner gussets increase structural strength in stress areas
- Backed by unsurpassed technical support