Wedgelock Thumbs are designed to assist excavator operators with the safe handlings of logs, branches, rocks or any other objects that are not easily handled with a bucket providing for incredible productivity.
Wedgelock provide four types of thumbs for excavators rigid, universal, non-linkage and pro-linkage.
All types of thumb are manufactured from medium and high tensile materials and are easy to install.
Features of Wedgelock Thumbs:
- Manufactured using medium and high strength materials robust and durable
- Hardened pins and bushes minimize wear and maintenance
- Can be mounted to excavators that are fitted with or without Wedgelock Quick Couplers
- Can be used with a variety of buckets and attachments
- Suitable for most excavators from 1.5 to 50.0 Tonne (3,300 to 110,000 Lbs)