- Available in 3,000, 4,500, and 6,000 lb capacity depending upon tine option.
- Non-skid step and angled side corners allow for easy and safe access in and out of skid-steer.
- Heavy-duty brick guard and frame robotically welded and have a powder coat finish.
- Multiple load tie-down locations on frame.
- 10° back angle maximizes pallet fork breakout force.
- 2-year warranty
DANUSER INDUSTRIAL GROUP PALLET FORKS
August 15, 2008
The Attachments Idea Book
Landscapers use a variety of attachments for doing everything from snow removal to jobsite cleanup, and regardless of how often they are used, every landscaper has a favorite attachment.Download