Two Harbors, MN- Northshore Manufacturing is pleased to introduce the newest member to its line-up of waste handling grapples, the Bale Clamp Grapple. Made to fit material handlers in the 18-25 ton range, this grapple is specifically designed to pick and place shrink wrapped, solid waste bales from a baler to a railroad hopper car or truck.
Key features/benefits include:
- Opening from 25″ (635mm) to 85″ (2,159mm).
- 360 degrees continuous using dual rotation motors for high torque capability
- Clamps made from solid steel plate with raised “dimples” to allow for better gripping ability without damaging the bales.
- Heavy duty, high pressure cylinders designed for contiuous duty use.
- Custom designed connecting link to fit a multitude of carriers.
For more information, please call 218-834-5555 or go to our web site at http://www.builtritehandlers.com.