Northshore Manufacturing is pleased to announce the newest member to its stationary electric material handlers, the massive Builtrite Model 5100-SE. Weighing in at 53,000 pounds, this versatile handler is designed for industrial, heavy cycle duty applications like scrap and solid waste handling.
Key features/benefits include:
- 47″ (11.9 Meters) of horizontal reach. Fabricated, high tensile strength boom for higher power to weight ratio and longer life.
- High Pressure Hydraulics (4000 PSI / 275 Bar) and high flow for greater lift capacity (12,000 Lbs./5,454 Kg. @ full reach without attachment) and faster cycle times.
- 250 Horse Power TEFC, 460 volt, three phase electric motor with soft start controller. Electric motors are more economical to operate/maintain and create no emissions.
- Power unit can be attached to main handler body or remote monted to avoid dusty conditions.
- Can be operated with operator’s cab or remote controlled.
- Central lube station…either manual or automatic options.
- 360 degree, contiuous rotation on large pedestal base. Stops can be added, if required.
- Operators cab with fold-away door, sliding window, tinted windshield, winshield wiper, washer, defroster, conditioning, AM/FM radio and pressurizer available.
- Central console with instrumentation, start/stop controls and additional electrical circuits available.
- Wide variety of attachments available including orange peel grapples, bale grapples, general purpose grapples, etc. Magnet rectifier package available as well.
- 2 or 3 piece boom option.