Our sparkignited generator sets, 6.0 to 150 kW, are designed for applications that call for gaseous fuel options as a result of fuel containment, economic and emissions considerations, or compliance with local codes. These generator sets have fuel systems for both natural gas and propane, making them a convenient choice for a variety of lifesupport and related applications, including small health care facilities and retail businesses.
Features and Benefits:
A complete selection of voltages, accessories, generator set and control options are available for customizing to your application. Major features include:
- Multiple control system options, including NFPA 110 compliance
- Natural gas, propane or combination fuel systems
- Weatherprotective and soundattenuated enclosures address environmental concerns for outdoor installations
- Strong motorstarting capability and fast recovery from transient load changes to keep your site operational
- Some models are available with optional closedloop fuel control systems and threeway catalyst to limit emissions to 1.5 grams per brake horsepowerhour