Honda’s industrial generators have earned a reputation in the construction and rental industries for their rugged reliability and ease of use. All EB series Honda generators come standard with full generator GFCI circuit protection for OSHA-regulated jobsites. The EB30000c model features Honda’s CycloConverter technology which makes it dramatically lighter than other units producing the same amount of power. The EB3800, EB5000 and EB6500 models feature a large 6.6 gallon fuel tank, easy-access outlet panel and an additional duplex outlet. Thanks to the use of inherently quiet four-stroke engines and acoustically tuned muffler and airflow systems, Honda generators boast incredibly low decibel levels. The Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) and Auto Throttle® help deliver consistent and reliable power for even sensitive equipment.
The EB3800, EB5000 and EB6500 all come standard with a Wheel Kit for easy transport and a Hanger Kit for lifting units with cranes and securing units left on job sites overnight.
These Honda generators are backed by Honda’s commercial use warranty and legendary reputation for performance, durability and reliability.
· Powerful Honda commercial OHV engine
· All circuits G.F.C.I. protected
· Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR), delivers consistent power for sensitive equipment
· Tough one-piece welded frame
· Rugged protection bars
· Auto Throttle® (EB3000 features CycloConverter)
· Full frame protection
· Special muffler for quieter operation
· 2 Wheel kit and Hanger kit standard
· Protected by Honda Oil Alert®
· USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler