The Allen HDX 600 is a totally new Hydraulic-Powered Riding Trowel. Designed to provide the power and torque demanded for panning by today’s concrete finishers, this double four foot diameter rider packs a powerful punch in a compact package. The weight to horsepower ratio and hydraulic components (including a patent pending devise) makes the HDX 600 a “Stand-Out” among all hydraulic riders. The HDX 600 is the first in the new series of Allen Hydra-Drive Extreme (HDX) All Hydraulic Riders.
HDX 600 standard features include:
- All Hydraulic Drive & Steering
- 44 HP liquid cooled Kubota Turbo Diesel
- Two 46″ diameter, 5-blade non-overlapping rotors
- Rotor Speeds up to 135 RPM
- Electric powered spray system for application of retardant
- Flip-up seat and removable screens for superior accessibility to engine, clutch and drive-line.
You can see the HDX 600 riders as well as the entire Allen Product offering in booth C6028 at World of Concrete 2008 and booth S-676B at ConExpo in Las Vegas, Nevada.