Stone Construction Equipment, Inc. has added a 21 cu. ft. mortar buggy to the Stone Mud Buggy line- the SB2100. The additional Mud Buggy model has a load capacity of 3,200 lbs. with the versatilily of a walk-behind or ride-on machine and is powered by a 13 hp Honda engine. It easily moves concrete, mortar, gravel, dirt, debris and more around the toughest job sites.
The new model lhas many of the same innovative and patented features of the 16 cu. ft. SB1600 Buggy including:
- The one-piece, lift away polyethylene engine cover requires no tools to remove and can be lifted away for full access to the engine compartment without dumping the tub.
- The patented lockable, fold-up operator platform is contoured, allowing increased maneuverability in confined areas. It features an extra-large, patented platform-mounted service brake for added safety and a lower center of gravity for added stability and extra traction over rough terrain.
- A large 8-gallon fuel tank provides longer run times while the 7-gallon removable hydraulic tank allows for cooler running.
- Handlebar mounted levers control speed and direction. Left-hand side controls reverse and right-hand side controls forward.
- A dumping lever and integrated foot pedal provide for precise, controlled dumping. When the lever is released the tub will hold its position.
- Heavy-duty foam-filled dual tires provide optimum maneuverability on most any terrain.
The SB2100 Mud Buggy also holds the same rating as the SB1600 by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers Safety Standards for Personnel and Burden Carriers. Both models meet or exceed the standards for lateral stability, longitudinal stability, parking and service brake effectiveness; making them the most stable, reliable, and productive concrete buggies on the market.
Stone Construction Equipment, Inc. a 100% employee-owned American company is a leader in design, manufacure, and marketing of construction equipment. Right built products distributed worldwide include concrete, mortar, and silo mixers, grout placing systems, hand held compaction equipment, ride-on and walk-behind asphalt and dirt rollers, trench compactors, power trowels, material handling equipment including lifts and buggies, concrete / pavement and masonry block saws and concrete vibrators and screeds.