ATLANTA, January 29, 2009 ” Doosan Infracore America is rolling out a new addition to its line of crawler excavators. The Doosan DX350 excavator, from the company™s DX Series of crawler excavators, were designed around Doosan™s four quality principles: strength, durability, reliability and comfort.
The DX350 will replace the current DX340. The new DX350 has more horsepower, increased breakout force, and improved fuel efficiency, which all contribute to greater productivity and enhanced performance.
The DX350™s specifications and performance are ideal for the needs of the North American customer who demands greater performance and the best possible operating cost per hour on today™s job sites where time and budgets are precious, said Chris Neville, general manager of sales and marketing for Doosan Infracore.
The Doosan DX350 features:
- Increased production and improved fuel economy thanks to the electronic optimization of the hydraulic system and the new generation DOOSAN Tier III engine.
- Greasing intervals have been extended to 250 hours because of the use of new polymer shims and the new design of bushings used at the boom, arm, and bucket locations.
- Lower operating costs by means of easier routine maintenance, extended service intervals and increased fuel efficiency.
- An ergonomically correct cab design fully automatic heating and air conditioning, a six-way adjustable seat with lumbar support, and a telescoping control stand.
- A dual-walled muffler that reduces noise levels.
- Convenient hose routing, wiring harness layout and filter placement.
- Centralized grease points on the boom and arm.
- A glass surface and transparent roof section for increased visibility.
This crawler excavator – like every Doosan machine – is covered by the company”s innovative 48-hour parts guarantee.The program guarantees that if a “machine debilitating” patt is needed Doosan will deliver this part to the end-user within two business days or Doosan will pay for a replacement machine rental.
In addition, Doosan is now offering new financing and leasing options through Doosan Global Finance, the single-source finance provider for Doosan Infracore”s construction equipment, machine tool and forklift divisions.
ABOUT DOOSAN INFRACORE AMERICA
Doosan Infracore America services a large network of Doosan dealers in North America from its headquarters in Suwanee, Georgia. Doosan Infracore America is responsible for all North American sales, service, and technical support for Doosan heavy construction equipment, compact equipment and lift trucks. The Suwanee facility features a state-of-the-art service, sales and parts training center, as well as a parts distribution center that services all of the U.S. and Canada. Doosan also has its own financing provider-Doosan Global Finance. Doosan Global Finance serves as a single global finance provider for Doosan Infracore™s machine tool, forklift and construction equipment divisions. Doosan Global Finance is committed to offering Doosan dealers and their customers tailored attention and competitive finance programs with the same quality and level of service provided by Doosan Infracore. For more information, visit www.infracore.com