- A long track creates minimal bearing pressure while providing a stable work platform as the boom works in every direction.
- The simplified Gradall drivetrain includes planetary final drive, individual track control and counter rotating tracks for exceptional maneuverability.
- Routine maintenance and adjustments are simplified. For example, track tension is easily controlled with an adjustment cylinder.
- A recoil spring on each Gradall crawler idler keeps rocks and debris from breaking or jamming the track rail.
- Fleet management is more efficient because all crawler models share over 90% of replacement parts.
- Sealed rollers feature lifetime lubrication.
- Gradall”s wide flange forged rim and special heat-treating support the weight of the excavator and help withstand shocks.
- A rugged one-piece undercarriage weldment provides excellent strength to the carrier.
- XL Series hydraulics enable Gradall crawler excavators to equal the high productivity of conventional crawler excavators. But the Gradall hydraulic system also has automatic load sensing, adjusting for mass excavation as well as fine grading without the need for mode selection.
- Roomy cabs are designed for comfort and safety with plenty of windows and an overall low rear profile for excellent visibility in all directions. Heaters, air conditioning and more are standard.
- Operator training efficiency is enhanced by an adjustable joystick pattern system. Operators can choose Gradall, Deere or SAE systems using an in-cab switch.
- Proven to withstand pounding and vibration from high productivity demolition, Gradall machines feature double boom rollers, a rugged triangular boom and a boom tilt motor that”s protected from damage at the rear of the boom.
- To help ensure years of long life, Gradall operating functions and pressures can easily be monitored in the operator cab. Routine service functions can be performed quickly and easily at ground level.
- Low emission engine conserves fuel while delivering excellent horsepower.
- Telescoping boom creates industry”s lowest work profile and full power through the entire dig cycle.
- All Gradall excavator manufacturing locations are inside the USA. But sales and service locations are maintained on six continents.
Crawlers. At home on the roughest terrain
Feb 10, 2009