- Gradall models are engineered to deliver exceptional pick and carry capabilities. Without the need for outriggers, Gradall models can lift from the front, back and both sides of the carrier, transporting heavy loads.
- The rubber-tire Gradall undercarriage is sure-footed like a conventional crawler, but it won”t damage paved surfaces.
- Automatic digging brakes provide the Gradall with convenience and time-saving productivity.
- While the carrier moves around the jobsite, the telescoping boom and attachment can be raised out of the line of vision. Conventional excavator booms remain in front of the carrier, blocking vision, and cannot be raised because of the exceptional overhead clearance requirement.
- The Gradall carrier”s short tail swing makes it possible to work in tight spaces.
- Stable during transit, the Gradall boom telescopes back over the carrier, further improving weight distribution.
- The Gradall telescoping boom increases drawbar pull, delivering greater push/pull capability.
- Carrier and upperstructure cabs are designed for operator comfort, with sound-deadening advantages and features that can reduce fatigue while increasing efficiency. A modern low-rear-profile design further enhances operator visibility.
- Operator training efficiency is further enhanced by an adjustable joystick pattern system. Operators can choose Gradall, Deere or SAE systems using an in-cab switch.
- Most routine service points-oil, filters, hydraulic fluids, fueling – are accessible at ground level.
- Fleet management is more efficient because all models share over 90% of replacement parts.
- All hydraulic hoses are located safely inside the boom.
- Quick coupler at the boom end lets a single operator change attachments on just minutes.
- Low emission engine conserves fuel while delivering excellent horsepower.
- Boom design increases drawbar push/pull capability and more boom force during entire dig cycle.
- All attachments are interchangeable.
- Telescoping, tilting boom creates industry”s lowest working profile.
- High-pressure, load sensing hydraulics.
- All Gradall excavator manufacturing locations are inside the USA. But sales and service locations are maintained on six continents.
Rough-Terrain Wheeled. Trust it as much on pavement as you would
Feb 9, 2009