Valley City, Ohio, (October 23, 2008) – Cub Cadet Yanmar is keeping true to its Beyond the Expected promise by delivering the best-in-class equipment with the release of their latest model, the Ex450. Built on a large chassis to accommodate a wide array of attachments, including a front loader with a universal quick-attach bucket, backhoe and 3-point implements, the Ex450 can be used for everything from cutting grass to backhoe trenching and excavation.
Designed for a wide range of users including small farm and ranch owners, landscapers, lawn and maintenance crews, material handlers and even construction crews, the Ex450 is powered by a 4-cylinder liquid cooled, 45 HP direct-injection Yanmar diesel engine to provide more torque reserve so the power is there when they need it the most. The result is a quieter, more powerful, fuel-efficient engine.
The Ex450 is a real workhorse and stacks up very well to the competition in terms of features, ease of use and total lower cost of ownership, said Roger Gifford, Cub Cadet Yanmar product manager. This product is the next step up in our product offering of tractors that deliver a superior experience. Customers want a tractor that is easy and comfortable to operate, that has the power to do what needs to be done and the styling to make it a machine you™ll love to own.
The Ex450 also boasts these high performance features:
- Synchro Shuttle Simply depress the clutch and flip the conveniently-located shuttle lever to change direction of travel quickly and easily - a perfect feature for loader work.
- 9×9 Transmission Choose from nine forward or nine reverse speeds to find the perfect speed for the task. Column-mounted for ease and comfort, this shifter allows for better tractor control under all working conditions.
- High Performance Engine Its 4-cylinder, 45 HP direct-injection diesel engine delivers higher reserve torque for more usable horsepower to get work done faster while still remaining fuel efficient and quiet.
- Powerful Lift Capacity Allowing for a wide range of attachments, its category 1, 3-point hitch has a lift capacity of more than 2,400 lbs. proving its power equals its versatility.
- Fully Hydraulic Power Steering Provides smoother, more stable and comfortable control even over rough terrain and makes maneuvering around the job site a breeze.
Like all Cub Cadet Yanmar models, the Ex450 comes standard with a two-year, 2,000 hour limited warranty on the tractor, and a three-year, 2,000 hour limited warranty on the engine and drive train. It will be available at independent dealers in Spring 2009. To find your local dealer, visit www.cubcadetyanmar.com.
About Cub Cadet Yanmar
In February 2007, Cub Cadet® and Yanmar® announced a joint venture to develop a full line of premium compact utility tractors and implements in the United States and Canada. Since then, Cub Cadet Yanmar has created a line of compact utility tractors from 24-45 HP engineered around the features, power and performance customers have been asking for. With a focus on innovation, an exceptional operator experience and a lower total cost of ownership, Cub Cadet Yanmar delivers on its mantra of Beyond the Expected in every product. For more information about Cub Cadet Yanmar or to find a local dealer, visit www.cubcadetyanmar.com.