(Norcross, Ga., 7 December, 2007) The world™s first hand-held laser measuring tool with an intergrated viewfinder! With this invention, measurements can be made in difficult lighting even when the laser dot is not visible. It also brings new possibilities to outdoor measuring. Additionally, this device has an integrated tilt sensor, opening a much wider variety of indirect measurements. For simple inclination measurements the housing just has to be held on the object.
Get a Leica DISTO A8 and you will experience new and effortless measurement possibilities!
· Integrated tilt sensor Includes: Degrees, % of Slope, ft/in & mm/m
· Digital View Finder (3x zoom!)
· Illuminated display
· Power Range Technology
· Easy to use Indirect measurements using the tilt sensor
· Horizontal distance measurements
· Multifunctional end piece with automatic detection
· IP 54 (Splash water and dust proofed)