The Volvo L180E High-Lift Wheel Loader is a powerful machine that will help your operation reach new heights – literally. With the ability to build higher stacks, storage areas can be utilized 60-70 percent more efficiently. The 29-ton (63 930 lbs), 221 kW (300 hp) Model L180E High-Lift is the timber industry™s definitive log handler.
- Heavy-duty 12-liter, 6-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine is high on power and low on emissions and Tier 3/III compliant.
- Lift height under the hanging loadof 4,99 m (16,4 ft) stretches your production further
- Grapple capacityof 3,16 sq m (34 sq ft) builds timber stacks quicker
- Reachof 3,96 m (13 ft) helps you get more done
- Standard hydraulically-operated front differential lock provides gripping traction even in the toughest of terrain
- Load-sensing hydraulic system increases operating efficiency by giving precisely the right amount of flow when and where needed.
- Contronic monitoring systemkeeps a constant, real-time eye on the machine™s functions providing an easy way to analyze performance and trace service history
- Standard axle oil coolingprovides effective cooling of the brakes in applications where heavy loads, frequent braking, and long transport distances are common. Available as optional equipment on other wheel loader models
Take the next step and reach a higher potential with the Model L180E High-Lift. You can get started by reviewing Volvo Wheel Loader publications. Learn about Volvo financing options and parts & service or contact your local dealer for more info.
|Engine||Volvo D12D LA E3 Stage IIIA/Tier 3|
|Max power at, rpm (r/s)||1,400-1,600 (23.3-26.7)|
|…SAE J1995 gross, hp (kW)||320 (235)|
|…ISO 9249, SAE J1349 net, hp (kW)||318 (234)|
|Breakout force*, lbf (kN)||48,270 (214,7)|
|Tipping load at full turn, lb (kg)||39,970 (18,130)|
|Bucket capacity, yd3 (m3)||-->|