Perfectly matched drive train components, electronic control and synchronized operation make it possible for Case Articulated Trucks to conquer any haul road or dump site easily and efficiently.
To meet the most rigorous demands of any job site, the 335B and 340B trucks incorporate five types of braking systems as standard equipment:
- Outboard dry-disk service brakes on the 335B and outboard wet-disk service brakes on the 340B
- An engine brake for increased control on longer, steeper slopes and ramps that activates automatically to save wear and lower operating costs
- A hydraulic transmission retarder that works in conjunction with the engine brake to provide superior stopping power in extreme conditions
- A dump brake that engages the rear tandem service brakes, for added stability when dumping on inclines
- A pneumatic parking brake that is shielded from the harsh conditions