- PALFINGER launches new Mechanics Bodies, Service Cranes and Air Compressors
- European technology combined with North American manufacturing, service and support
COUNCIL BLUFFS, IOWA – March 10, 2010 The PALFINGER North America Group (PNAG) continues to show its strong commitment to their customers by offering new and innovative ways to make their businesses more profitable. The result is to offer the ultimate in power and reach with superior performance with a new line of mechanics trucks, service cranes and air compressors. Omaha Standard PALFINGER will formally launch a new line of mechanics bodies, service cranes and air compressors at the 2010 NTEA Work Truck Show in St. Louis, Missouri on March 10th.
“This new line of products certainly showcases our ability to bring exciting and unique new products to our distributors and end-users through the collective strength of our parent company Palfinger AG; and the Palfinger North America Group.” says Mark Whaley, Executive Vice President of Omaha Standard PALFINGER.
The new PALFINGER telescopic cranes offer superior lift-to-weight ratios and hydraulic reaches. 4 new telescopic cranes make up this new family of cranes each with 29’ of reach and range in capacities from 43,000 ft-lbs (5.85 mt) to 86,000 ft-lbs (11.7mt). Some additional features include:
- PALFINGER’s proprietary hexagonal boom design eliminates boom sway while adding stability during long reaches
- Internal integrated two block damage prevention system built into PALFINGER winches
- Wireless remote control standard on all models with manual over-ride controls
- SAE hoses with JIC fittings provide easy field maintenance
- North American manufacturing, service and support at our Council Bluffs, Iowa facility
Mechanics bodies have been designed for rugged applications both on and off-road utilizing Omaha Standard PALFINGER’s e-coating capabilities and manufactured with all of the benefits of a large-scale service body manufacturer.
- Hybrid substructure has been designed to minimize stress in all compartments by transferring crane loads directly to the outriggers and chassis.
- Double panel door construction with full length and oversized hinges to improve durability and the security of compartment storage.
- North American manufacturing, service and support at our Council Bluffs, Iowa facility PALFINGER rotary screw and piston air compressors compliment the unique features found in our integrated designs.
- 2 rotary screw compressors are being introduced providing 35 and 60 CFM
- 1 piston air compressor is being introduced and provides 35 CFM
The PALFINGER North America Group was formed following PALFINGER’s acquisitions of MBB Interlift, Omaha Standard Inc. and Automated Waste Equipment. These new partnerships give PALFINGER the additional product lines, multiple truck chassis pools and a distribution network that meet the demands of key industries throughout North and Latin America.
The PALFINGER North America Group, features (5) five manufacturing locations, (10) wholly owned distribution locations, and a dedicated staff of more than 600 employees who service the North and Latin American market.
Please visit our website – http://www.omahastd.com for additional product information.