Hobart Welding Products introduces three new glove designs to its line of protective welding apparel. Form-fitted MIG gloves, two new Multi-use gloves and an economical value pack of Welding and Multi-use gloves offer fabricators comfort, dexterity and protection at an affordable price.
Highlights / Key Facts
• Form-fitted MIG welding gloves offer superior comfort and protection
• Two new multi-use gloves offer maximum dexterity for a wide variety of tasks
• Welding & multi-use gloves value pack contains three pairs of gloves — two pairs for welding and one for general purpose work
APPLETON, Wis., April 29, 2010–Hobart Welding Products has added four new glove options to its full line of personal safety products — Form-Fitted MIG Welding gloves, Premium Welding/Multi-Use gloves, Premium Work/Multi-Use gloves and a Value Pack containing a pair of Mechanics gloves and a pair of Welding gloves.
The new gloves all feature Hobart’s characteristic commitment to comfort, protection and durability with heavy-duty stitching, top-quality leather and ergonomic design — all at an affordable price.
All three new glove styles and the Value Pack are available through farm/ranch and hardware/tool retailers in the US and Canadian markets.
• Form-Fitted MIG Welding Gloves — These gloves feature a patent-pending design that fits the contours of the hand for exceptional comfort and maneuverability. They are lined with a flame-retardant cotton fleece and feature an indented foam back with perforated leather for maximum breathability as well as a flame-retardant canvas duck cuff to protect the wrist and lower forearm. These gloves are sewn using Kevlar thread for excellent durability. The Form-Fitted MIG Welding gloves retail for $22.99.
• Premium Weld/Multi-Use gloves — Designed for welding and general purpose metalworking applications, these gloves are made from a combination of top-grain cowhide and pigskin to provide both comfort and durability. These versatile gloves are unlined and feature an adjustable wrist strap. They are sewn with Kevlar thread and offer a padded palm and reinforced thumb area. These gloves retail for $19.99.
• Premium Work/Multi-Use gloves — Featuring a padded palm and reinforced thumb area, these multi-purpose gloves are made with genuine American deerskin and suitable for a wide variety of uses. These are the same gloves that are offered in the value pack. They are not intended for welding. These gloves retail for $14.99.
• Welding & Premium Work/Multi-Use Gloves Value Pack — Containing two pairs of Hobart’s Economy Welding Gloves and one pair of the Premium Work/Multi-Use gloves, this value pack offers a $19.98 savings compared to buying all three pairs of gloves separately. Hobart’s Economy Welding Gloves feature split-leather construction with finger welting and a light cotton lining. The Value Pack retails for $22.99.
Product Manager Quote
“Hobart Welding Products is committed to promoting welding safety, and these new gloves reflect our dedication to providing safety apparel that not only protects the welder, but is also comfortable to wear and offers superior dexterity.”
— Chris Croatt, Product Manager, Hobart Welding Products
About Hobart Welding Products
Hobart Welding Products offers a complete line of industrial-grade Stick, MIG, TIG and spot welders, plasma cutters and generator/welding power sources designed for easy use. Hobart products are available through farm and tool retail stores as well as welding supply distributors.
Hobart Welding Products is a division of Hobart Brothers Company, Troy, Ohio, a wholly owned subsidiary of Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW). Based in Glenview, Ill. ITW is a multinational Fortune 200 company that engineers and manufactures welding products, fasteners, components, assemblies and systems for customers around the world.