Stone Construction Equipment, Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of a gas model to its mechanical grout delivery system – the Groutzilla Placement System product line. The Right Built Groutzilla Placement System is a legend in the making for its innovative and efficient placement of grout in blocks, walls, forms and foundations. The gas configuration with a 13 hp Honda gas engine delivers optimal control, minimal clean-up and high productivity. Handling 20 cu. ft. of material, the Groutzilla System performs the work of larger grout pumps at a fraction of the cost.
The gas Groutzilla Placement System contains all the unique and innovative features found on the PTO model, including:
- The patented self-wiping Talet® auger system, which efficiently discharges all the material.
- The auger, with reinforced, composite polymer flighting, prevents binding due to various aggregate sizes.
- The angled geometry of the heavy-duty, replaceable hopper promotes flow to the auger and helps prevent accumulation of grout on the hopper’s sidewalls.
- A positive hydraulically controlled shut-off value seals the hopper and stops material flow when activated.
- An innovative swing-away discharge snout eliminates the need for tools to clean the system and is ergonomically designed to eliminate handling of heavy components. No need to take it apart or remove the auger during clean up.
- Innovative flush-out grates provide convenient access to rinse out the discharge snout during clean-up.
- The hopper easily swivels on heavy-duty roller bearings. A 3-position lock controls the position of the hopper, allowing it to turn 360° for cleaning and filling, 180° for grout placement and lock in place for transport.
- Heavy-duty fork pockets fit any size forklift or telehandler. They can be locked in place for added safety with the on-board fork pins.
In addition to the standard features found on the PTO version, the gas Groutzilla System is powered by a 13 hp Honda engine with electric start. The highly efficient hydraulic system combined with the heavy-duty vibration isolation of the engine, reduces vibration transfer to the hopper as much as 50% over comparable systems; eliminating separation of the material and keeping it flowing smoothly. The system also significantly reduces heat transfer from the hydraulic tank and engine via a baffled tank and a heat shield, maintaining mix quality and eliminating drying out of the material.
The system can be maneuvered into place with a telehandler, heavy-duty forklift or via a crane using the optional lift eye. The flow of material is controlled by the mason at the point of discharge with a radio-frequency remote providing more accurate placement and less overfill. The gas Groutzilla Placement System handles almost any slump, easily filling multiple courses of block spanning 20 feet or more.
Both the gas and PTO versions are offered complete with an eight foot reinforced rubber discharge hose. Other hose lengths are available.
Stone Construction Equipment, Inc. a 100% employee-owned American company is a leader in design, manufacture, and marketing of construction equipment. Right Built products distributed worldwide include concrete, mortar, and silo mixers, grout placing systems, hand held compaction equipment, ride-on and walk-behind asphalt and dirt rollers, trench compactors, power trowels, material handling equipment including lifts and buggies, concrete / pavement and masonry block saws and concrete vibrators and screeds.