Little Wonder, a leading brand of landscaping and debris management outdoor power equipment since 1922, builds upon the core attributes and unique features that have made Little Wonder blowers a worldwide leader with a new version of the Little Wonder Blower. Enhanced capabilities, timesaving new features and an extended model lineup that include self-propelled models combine to produce a new blower line that is nothing short of Optimax!
Enhanced performance and expanded engine options combine with new ergonomic and convenience features to make the line more productive, easier to use, and more comfortable to run.
2011 Optimax Blower Line Features:
- Large Discharge Chute Opening – Up to 25 square inches (depending on model), providing broader air coverage through the patented split-stream air deflector that directs the airstream wherever you need it to be most productive, eliminating blowback of lightweight materials and providing single-pass clearance of even the heaviest debris, standing water and rock aggregate.
- New Remote Split-Stream Air Deflector Control (available on most models) – Instant on-the-fly one hand adjustment of split-stream airflow direction right from the operator’s handle.
- Low Air Discharge Chute – Positioned two-inches off the ground to provide leveled airflow right out of the chute for immediate dispersal of debris and maintains high volume airflow over farther distances.
- One Piece Deck & Lower Handle – This deck is stable and rugged so it will last when tilted, turned and driven over rough ground. The one-piece lower handle makes a solid base that also protects the engine.
- Enhanced fan – The all-steel closed face design is used on all models, and two-plane balanced on the 270cc and larger versions. This more precise balancing reduces vibration and internal stresses.
- New Handle – Wide arc, height adjustable, cushion gripped handle for easy maneuverability and comfortable operation.
- Easier Transport – Steel rear transport bracket and new dual tie-down mounts welded to the top of the blower housing provide for easy, secure transport. A convenient lift handle is welded to the lower housing for ease in lifting.
- Tires – Push models feature tubed pneumatic tires that tackle curbs, patios and sidewalks with ease and help to absorb vibration on bumpy terrain. Tubes standard.
Self-propelled drive models feature large 13” pneumatic rear turf tread tires for a wider stance and exceptional traction.
The steel tough integrity of Little Wonder blowers shines through the new modern design of the Optimax line – a strong theme that utilizes stark color contrasts to emphasize the features that are uniquely synonymous with Little Wonder blowers. The new color scheme highlights the scrolled housing, multiple air streams and patented split-stream air deflector yet stays true to the Little Wonder white housing and handle heritage.
Little Wonder offers three categories of Optimax blower – Classic, Fully Featured, and, for the first time, Self-Propelled. Each blower category provides a unique mix of new and enhanced features along with an assortment of engine options to fit user needs and preferences.
To learn more about Little Wonder’s new 2011 Optimax Blower Line and see the new Optimax in action, visit the Little Wonder website at www.littlewonder.com.
About Little Wonder
Since 1922, professionals and homeowners have trusted their landscape to Little Wonder equipment. From the world’s first hedge trimmer to the revolutionary redesign of the walk-behind blower, Little Wonder has brought quality innovative products to the landscaping industry for nearly 90 years. Little Wonder offers a complete line of landscaping and debris management equipment that include: bed shapers, blowers, edgers, hedge trimmers, lawn and debris vacuums and truck loaders. Little Wonder equipment is available through over 3,500 power equipment dealerships nationwide. To learn more about Little Wonder and locate a dealer in your area, visit the Little Wonder website at www.littlewonder.com.
Little Wonder is a registered trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
About Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. is a U.S. based outdoor equipment manufacturer with three manufacturing facilities located in Southampton, Pennsylvania, Norfolk, Nebraska and Johnson Creek, Wisconsin. Schiller Grounds Care creates and brings to market a broad variety of landscaping, gardening and turf care equipment for residential and commercial use under the brand names of BOB-CAT, Bunton, Classen, Little Wonder, Mantis, Ryan and Steiner. To learn more about Schiller Grounds Care and its various brands of power equipment, visit www.schillergc.com.