Total Landscape Care magazine is pleased to announce the 2010 Landscaper of the Year finalists.
- Gene Grant, Grant & Power Landscape, West Chicago, Illinois
- Allen Sweeney, Al’s Complete Lawn Care, Frankfort, Kentucky
- Rick Armet, Armet’s Landscaping, Atascadero, California
- Larry Dixon, Dixon’s Landscaping, Brewton, Alabama
- Eric Murray, ECM Enterprises, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Steve Hill, Turftenders Landscape Services, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Shaun Shepherd, One Degree Lawn Care & Landscaping, Tahlequah, Oklahoma
- Thomas Allen Grosh, Grosh’s Lawn Service, Clear Spring, Maryland
- Karen and Maur McKie, Green Oak Garden Center, Jackson, Mississippi
- Mark Borst, Borst Landscape & Design, Allendale, New Jersey
- Steven Hansen, Hansen’s Landscape Services, St. George, Utah
- Kit Bock, Big Tree Inc., Fort Myers, Florida
Sponsored by Case Construction Equipment and Quali-Pro Turf & Ornamental products, this annual program recognizes 12 finalists as the best and brightest in the landscaping industry. On November 6-9, 2009, the finalists and their guests will enjoy an all-expenses-paid, four-day cruise to the Bahamas. Plus, they will be recognized as the best in the business during a gala banquet held aboard the cruise ship, and one finalist will come home as the 2010 Landscaper of the Year.
The mission of the Landscaper of the Year program is to recognize successful, professional landscapers who have impeccable reputations with their customers, suppliers, and employees and are giving something back to their industry, communities and families through a “best practices” operation of their businesses.
For more information about the Landscaper of the Year program, please click here.